"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Friday, August 7, 2009

Bunny popsicles > regular

Talked to a friend who just came back from China yesterday!! So nice to talk to her again after half the summer has already gone by.

She says China was like a vacation world and here is like an obligatory world... so true! I wish the kids in China could have lovely summers without all those mandatory classes and homework. I mean, it is summer vacation! For goodness' sake!

Popsicles are my new obsession. Yogurt/fruit pops are quite good, and so are fudge pops. I was a little scared to make the fudge ones but they actually turned out pretty well. Except I can't get them out of the popsicle molds... :p The ones with bunny ears on top are so much better. Not to mention cuter!

I write here when I'm bored... so that must be like everyday. Something exciting needs to happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment