"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Top of the world!



Wow! Chatting with him totally made my day!! I'm really happy to hear from them! :D Hypeeeer~! Glad to know they're not "dead." It's funny when we think people are non-existent just 'cause they don't go online... but it's true! But you could just call them.

I might actually have to do a bunch of chemistry stuff today... there's no way I can remember the entire periodic table AND all the polyatomic ions!! Too much stress and confusion...

Aaaand... -drumroll please?- I'm going to a Muse concert with my bff! Yaaaaaayness!! I can't believe they're coming here, it feels like I have to go or it's now or never!! Like what if they don't make another album and never tour again? I'm happy that my birthday is coming :)



I'll float with millions of balloons to Taiwan and then to the top of the Eiffel Tower with you. You gotta learn French though :p Tu me manques...

No comments:

Post a Comment